BRINE SA is looking for: Database Developer, for our own in-house developed applications. The work will be performed exclusively on-site at our office in Zurich. Flexibility with scheduling is required to ensure optimised teamwork.
BRINE SA has been employing top IT specialists for more than 35 years at renowned clients throughout Switzerland as well as abroad. In doing so, we focus on performance, competence, experience and relationships based on partnership.
Our team is supported by our own sophisticated database-based software. These business critical applications need to be managed, maintained and further developed.
- Controlled further development of the software to realise new functions and features
- Supporting users in their daily activities
- Optimisation of the GUI for better user interaction
- Development of process automation of the software for an increase in efficiency of manual operations
- Planned, systematic software realisation, testing, deployment, training and bug-fixing
- Standardisation and structuring of the software for better maintenance and further development
- Web and mobile phone activation of the software
- Training in computer science
- Very good knowledge of client-server DB technologies for multi-user operation
- Calm, cautious, conservative approach to software lifecycle management
- Experience with complex data models
- Experience with SQL and DB-Script programming
- Experience in user process analysis and support
- German and English: Very good knowledge of both languages indispensable
- Knowledge of French an advantage
Bitte vollständiges CV in WORD Format an BRINE SA senden.
Place of work: Zurich
Permit: Swiss citizen or existing work permit